Celotex GA4100 2400 x 1200 x 100mm
Reward Points: 30
Ex Tax: £29.95
Price in reward points: 2995
Celotex GA4100 (replaces GA3100) foil faced insulation board is a multi-purpose insulation sheet developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. Part of Celotex's GA4000 product range which covers sizes from 50mm - 100mm.
With low emissivity foil facings, GA4100 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact.
With Celotex GA4100 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 50-100mm, in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
Multi-purpose insulation boards
Celotex GA4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems
Sheets have a high thermal resistance value of 0.022 W/mK which makes Celotex the ideal choice for PIR insulation when there is a lack of depth to work with.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: