Celotex XR4150 2400 x 1200 x 150mm
Reward Points: 55
Ex Tax: £66.02
Price in reward points: 6602
20 or more £78.66
Celotex XR4150 (replacing XR3150) foil faced insulation board is a multi-purpose insulation sheet developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. Part of Celotex's XR4000 product range which covers sizes from 110mm - 200mm.
With low emissivity foil facings, XR4150 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact.
With Celotex XR4150 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 110-200mm, in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
Multi-purpose insulation boards
Celotex XR4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems
Sheets have a high thermal resistance value of 0.022 W/mK which makes Celotex the ideal choice for PIR insulation when there is a lack of depth to work with.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: