Celotex XR4200 2400 x 1200 x 200mm
Reward Points: 97
Ex Tax: £106.74
Price in reward points: 10674
Celotex XR4200 (replacing XR3200) foil faced insulation board is a multi-purpose insulation sheet developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges. Part of Celotex's XR4000 product range which covers sizes from 110mm - 200mm.
With low emissivity foil facings, XR4200 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact.
With Celotex XR4200 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 110-200mm, in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
Multi-purpose insulation boards
Celotex XR4000 can be specified for use in a variety of applications including:
- Pitched Roofs
- Flat Roofs
- Solid Masonry Walls
- Timber Framed & Steel Framed systems
Sheets have a high thermal resistance value of 0.022 W/mK which makes Celotex the ideal choice for PIR insulation when there is a lack of depth to work with.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT SOME DEPOTS THIS MAY NOT BE STANDARD STOCK AND MAY HAVE TO BE ORDERED IN TO STOCK. IF SO, FULL PACK QUANTITIES COULD APPLY. IF THERE IS ANY ISSUE, WE WILL CONTACT YOU STRAIGHT AWAY WITH YOUR OPTIONS.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: