12 Population Clearwater E12 Sewage Treatment Plant
Reward Points: 2079
Ex Tax: £2,079.00
Price in reward points: 207900
12 Population Clearwater Biotec Sewage Treatment System (E-Series)
In 2005, a new European Performance Standard was introduced. EN-12566 requires manufacturers to submit their product to a testing regime that accurately measures the performance of treatment plants up to 50 population.
These tests identify how much pollution the treatment plant removes from the sewage, what level of maintenance is required, and what power is absorbed.
By holding EN-12566 certification, the Clearwater treatment plant is approved for an exemption from a permit to discharge under the new EPP2 environmental legislation.
If you're looking for sewage treatment system for a new build, renovation or commercial project that is both versatile and cost effective, then the perfect solution is the Clearwater sewage treatment system. Quick and easy to install, Clearwater Biotec sewage treatment systems is designed to let you get on with life safe and secure in the knowledge that even though you can't see it, or smell it, it's doing it's job.
How do they work?
All Clearwater treatment plants use a trusted aerobic biological processes for the treatment of sewage. This provides an affordable and environmentally responsible solution.
Three distinct process stages take place within the single tank:
First, coarse solids are filtered and retained for gradual breakdown. Then the resulting liquid is continuously distributed over a plastic suspended filter by an integral lift, powered by a remotely sited blower.
Finally, the solids are allowed to settle and, under normal domestic conditions, treated water of 20mg/l BOD, 30mg/l S.S., 20mg/l Ammonia can be achieved.
Features and benefits:
• Certified to EN 12566 standard and compliant with Building Regulations.
• Subject to consent and site conditions, the plant can discharge directly to a watercourse
• No mechanical or electrical components within the plant - low running and maintenance costs
• Low level visibility with a lockable child-proof pedestrian duty cover - safe for children and pets
• Controlled ventilation - minimises risk of odour nuisance
• Easy to install and maintain with annual desludging
• Maximum number of full-time residents = 12
• Average Flow = 2.40 m3/per day
• Weight = 217kg
• Overall Diameter = 1.85 mtr
• Overall Depth = 2.70 mtr
• Inlet Invert = 1.00 mtr
• Inlet Invert to Base = 1.70 mtr
• Outlet Invert = 1.10 mtr
• Blower Motor Rating = 60 watts
• Drainage Fitting = 110mm
PLEASE NOTE, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO ENSURE SUITABLE OFF-LOADING FACILITIES ARE IN PLACE WHEN THE UNIT IS DELIVERED
DELIVERY OF THESE TANKS TAKES 3-5 WORKING DAYS. DELIVERY TO ANYWHERE ON UK MAINLAND IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE SHOWN.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: