2400 x 1200 x 100mm EPS70 SDN Polystyrene (Pack of 3)
Reward Points: 53
Ex Tax: £67.49
Price in reward points: 6748
10 or more £64.82
EPS70 insulation sheets comprise of expandable beads of polystyrene which are pre-foamed and fused together in a steam-heated mould under pressure.
Expanded polystyrene comes in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Within the construction industry, 2400 x 1200mm sheets are most commonly used for:
• Below concrete slab in domestic ground floor constructions
• Below floor screed
• Above concrete slab and concrete floors prior to the laying of floors
• Between joists to provide insulation for suspended timber ground floors
EPS is a combustible material but providing it is installed correctly in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions, it will not prevent any undue fire hazard.
EPS70 sheets have the following properties and characteristics:
• Thermal conductivity of 0.037 W/mK
• 70 kPa compressive strength at 10% compression
• EPS does not contain CFC or HCFC but is a combustible when tested to BS476: Part 4 and will ignite with a flame
• EPS is rot proof, unaffected by bacteria, moulds or fungi and is non-toxic, non irritant and odourless. It also has no nutrient value to insects and vermin
• EPS is moisture resistant, compatible with most building products except materials containing solvents
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: