Specialist Mortars & Chemicals
Fosroc’s range of products provides a solution to most applications where added performance and protection characteristics are required.
Whether it’s waterproofing, concrete repairs, grouts and anchors, protective coatings or epoxy flooring, there should be a product here to meet just about every construction requirement.
Products you will find here can be used for a variety of uses such as repair and reinstatement work, waterproofing for both structural and non-structural, admixtures to make cement more workable whilst also enhancing strength, protecting surfaces against chemical attack and abrasion, grouting and anchoring of machinery and also sealing and filling joints to allow for movement in and around structures.
As these products, due to their specific properties tend to be more for niche markets, some are not as widely required. Here you will find the names of the most commonly purchased items.
• Conbextra GP - Used for general purpose, non-shrink cementitious grouting of gap thicknesses 10 to 75 mm.
• Conbextra HF - Used for free flow, non-shrink, cementitious grouting of gap thicknesses 10 to 100 mm.
• Nitobond SBR - For improving and bonding concrete repair mortars, floor toppings and screeds, waterproof renders and cementitious slurries.
• Nitomortar S – High strength, abrasion-resistant epoxy reinstatement mortar
• Patchroc – Fast-setting emergency patching mortar for concrete pavements and floors
• Renderoc GP - a general purpose concrete reinstatement mortar which can be used as a render as well as for all types of patch repairs.
• Renderoc HB - For the reinstatement of large areas of concrete and for small, localised patch repairs.
All Fosroc’s products are backed up with a wealth of technical developments to make sure that whatever the application or situation, critical research has taken place to ensure that products focus on the ease and simplicity of application and therefore reduce working times on site whilst providing an excellent level of workmanship.
PLEASE NOTE. PRODUCTS IN THIS SECTION CAN ONLY BE DELIVERED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SPECIALIST MORTARS CATEGORY. THEREFORE PRODUCTS FROM OTHER CATEGORIES CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH SPECIALIST MORTARS CHEMICALS TO MAKE UP THE £100 EX VAT FOR FREE DELIVERY.