Velux Roof Windows
Welcome to the New Generation of VELUX windows. As a result of years of research, design and testing all focused on feedback direct from customers, for the second year running, VELUX has once again revolutionised the roof windows market. Their Roof Window range has now been redesigned to further enhance an already market leading range of products. The standard range has now been changed from a pine finish to a white painted finish which shows a fine woodgrain. It also incorporates the laminated glass as standard for extra safety.
Four key improvements for Roof Windows
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar, a programmable touch screen control pad and quieter operation for the electric INTEGRA ® windows.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• White painted finish as standard - fits perfectly with the modern interiors whilst also bringing more light to the rooms.
Same high levels of customer service
Although VELUX have made changes to their range, customer service levels remain as high as ever and their range of roof windows and associated products is second to none.
Typical delivery lead time on the majority of products is 2 working days.
All of this is backed up with a highly knowledgeable customer support and technical team for advice not just before making a purchase but on after sales also.
Summary of codes
• GGL – Centre pivot windows with a white painted finish as standard. Lacquered pine windows still available in Intergra or available to order in old style centre pivot.
• GPL– Top hung windows with a white painted finish as standard. Lacquered pine windows also available as with the standard '70' glazing option.
• GGU – Centre pivot windows with a white polyurethane finish
• GPU – Top hung windows with a white polyurethane finish
• INTEGRA® - Electric or Solar powered windows
• 70 – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) relates to a laminated inner pane for safety.
• 60 – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) relates to standard 70 glazing type but with a laminated inner pane for safety and easy-to-clean coating plus greater efficiency and enhanced noise reduction.
• 66 – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) relates to the triple glazed option that offers an excellent level of thermal insulation. Also benefits from anti-dew and easy-to-clean coating.
• 62 – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) have the same properties as the triple glazed 66 window but also benefits from enhanced noise reduction.
• 34 – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) relates to windows which are generally used in bathrooms as they have an opaque inner pane which is ideal for privacy.
• 70Q – Last 2 digits of the numerical code (middle 2 on INTEGRA®) have the same properties as the 70 window but has feature additional locks for added security.
For further details of the finish, operation and glazing types, then please see the product pages.