VELUX GGL 206821U INTEGRA® White Painted Centre Pivot Window - Triple Glazed Rain Noise Reduction
Reward Points: 560
Ex Tax: £542.72
Price in reward points: 54272
GGL 206821U Electric INTEGRA® Centre Pivot Roof Window - White Painted Finish - Various Sizes
VELUX Centre-Pivot Roof Windows offer excellent quality, versatility and value for money.
Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining these windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone.
VELUX GGL 206821U INTEGRA® (replaces GGL 206021U) electric powered roof windows are ideal for out-of-reach situations and for adding that extra level of comfort. These windows are perfect for reducing rain noise as they come triple glazed with a laminated inner pane for safety and the standard toughened outer pane. This also makes them more thermally efficient than standard windows. Thermal performance is also improved with a U-value of 1.1W/m2K. They are suitable for installation in roofs with pitches between 15° - 90°.
All GGL 2068 type windows are made with a high quality natural pine frame which now has a bright white, woodgrain effect finish. Painted before assembly for a flawless finish with outstanding durability.
They are easy install and come with pre-installed hidden motor.
All VELUX windows and flashings come with the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
Improvements and new features
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar. This unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is securely closed.
• Simpler installation – the same bracket is now used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red or blue line shows where the bracket should be installed.
Click-on covers are now provided which make installation faster, easier and safer. This also reduces the number of screws required during installation.
All VELUX windows are now have pre-installed Pick&Click!® brackets. These make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• Better performance – fully integrated and in the well know VELUX quality, the opening mechanism motor runs almost without a sound.
• More control – The new VELUX INTEGRA® control pad with touch screen and swipe function uses icons for easy and intuitive control. Utilising the secure radio frequencies, single or groups of windows, blinds and roller shutters can be controlled from anywhere in the building.
Upgrades, choices and enhancements
If you require a different glazing option or would prefer that the window is to be opened with solar power rather than relying on electric then we also have these products listed.
You can also change the finish on the majority of windows from white painted to a more traditional pine. Please contact our sales team for details as some are classed as special orders.
Please refer to the main VELUX category for other glazing, finish and operation types.
Don’t forget, you will also need to purchase the correct flashing type to make sure the window is weather-proofed. These can be found in the main VELUX category.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: