VELUX GGU 0062 White Polyurethane Triple Glazed Centre Pivot Window With Noise Reduction
Reward Points: 444
Ex Tax: £470.43
Price in reward points: 47043
GGU 0062 Centre Pivot Roof Window - White Polyurethane Finish - Various Sizes
VELUX Centre-Pivot Roof Windows offer excellent quality, versatility and value for money.
Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining these windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone.
VELUX GGU 0062 windows are triple glazed and benefit from anti-dew and easy-to-clean coatings along with further enhanced noise reduction. They come with a laminated inner pane for safety and the standard toughened outer pane. In terms of thermal efficiency, this glazing option is the best in the range and achieves a U-value of 0.89W/m2K. They are suitable for installation in roofs with pitches between 15° - 90°.
All GGU type windows are made from high quality moulded polyurethane with an insulated timber core. Whether you’re planning to situate these windows in hard-to-reach or humid areas such as bathrooms and kitchens or if it’s just for a more contemporary look in white ceilings, then this low maintenance finish is the perfect choice.
All VELUX windows and flashings come with the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
Improvements and new features
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar. This unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is securely closed.
• Simpler installation – the same bracket is now used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red or blue line shows where the bracket should be installed.
Click-on covers are now provided which make installation faster, easier and safer. This also reduces the number of screws required during installation.
All VELUX windows are now have pre-installed Pick&Click!® brackets. These make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• Better performance – high quality pivot hinges are designed to be highly stable and maintenance free.
Upgrades, choices and enhancements
VELUX have any many options if you require a higher-performing window. These include the New Generation GGU 0070Q range that comes with enhanced safety and security features. All standard type, pull operated VELUX windows can also be upgraded to the electrically operated INTEGRA® windows. If you’re after something more traditional looking then why not look at the Lacquered Natural Pine finish windows. All of these, along with the other glazing types can be found in the main VELUX category.
Don’t forget, you will also need to purchase the correct flashing type to make sure the window is weather-proofed. These can be found in the main VELUX category.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DELIVERY ON THIS GLAZING OPTION IS 7 WORKING DAYS
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: