VELUX GGL SD5P2 Conservation Window For Plain Tiles
Reward Points: 379
Ex Tax: £367.88
Price in reward points: 36788
GGL SD5P2 Centre-Pivot Conservation Window For Plain Tiles Up To 14mm- Various Sizes
VELUX Centre-Pivot Roof Windows offer excellent quality, versatility and value for money.
When planning details that a window of traditional appearance is required, Conservation Roof Windows should be considered. As with the all the other VELUX windows, they benefit from the technically superior features you would expect but come in a traditional black conservation style with vertical glazing bar or bars on the UK04 model.
VELUX GGL SD5P2 comes complete with a GGL 2570 roof window and EDP recessed flashing for plain tiles up to 14mm thick. You will also be supplied with the BDX insulation collar and BFX Underfelt collar.
2570 windows now benefit from a laminated inner pane for extra safety and a toughened outer pane that provides high solar gain and achieves a U-value of 1.3W/m2K. They are suitable for installation in roofs with pitches 25° or above.
All GGL 2570 type windows are made with a high quality natural pine frame which now has a bright white, woodgrain effect finish. Painted before assembly for a flawless finish with outstanding durability.
All VELUX windows and flashings come with the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
Improvements and new features
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar. This unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is securely closed.
• Simpler installation – the same bracket is now used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red or blue line shows where the bracket should be installed.
Click-on covers are now provided which make installation faster, easier and safer. This also reduces the number of screws required during installation.
All VELUX windows are now have pre-installed Pick&Click!® brackets. These make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• Better performance – high quality pivot hinges are designed to be highly stable and maintenance free.
Upgrades, choices and enhancements
Don’t want a centre-pivot window? Then please take a look at the Top-Hung Conservation Window. These are also classed as an emergency fire escape window. Please refer to the main VELUX category for other window types.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: