VELUX GGU 006621U INTEGRA® White Polyurethane Triple Glazed Centre Pivot Window
Reward Points: 774
Ex Tax: £813.06
Price in reward points: 81306
GGU 006621U Electric INTEGRA® Centre Pivot Roof Window - White Polyurethane Finish - Various Sizes
VELUX Centre-Pivot Roof Windows offer excellent quality, versatility and value for money.
Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining these windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone.
VELUX GGU 006621U INTEGRA® electric powered roof windows are ideal for out-of-reach situations and for adding that extra level of comfort. These windows are triple glazed and benefit from anti-dew and easy-to-clean coatings. They come with a laminated inner pane for safety and the standard toughened outer pane. The additional pane of glass also helps improves thermal performance and achieves a U-value of 1.0W/m2K. They are suitable for installation in roofs with pitches between 15° - 90°.
All GGU type windows are made from high quality moulded polyurethane with an insulated timber core. Whether you’re planning to situate these windows in hard-to-reach or humid areas such as bathrooms and kitchens or if it’s just for a more contemporary look in white ceilings, then this low maintenance finish is the perfect choice.
They are easy install and come with pre-installed hidden motor.
All VELUX windows and flashings come with the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
Improvements and new features
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar. This unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is securely closed.
• Simpler installation – the same bracket is now used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red or blue line shows where the bracket should be installed.
Click-on covers are now provided which make installation faster, easier and safer. This also reduces the number of screws required during installation.
All VELUX windows are now have pre-installed Pick&Click!® brackets. These make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• Better performance – fully integrated and in the well know VELUX quality, the opening mechanism motor runs almost without a sound.
• More control – The new VELUX INTEGRA® control pad with touch screen and swipe function uses icons for easy and intuitive control. Utilising the secure radio frequencies, single or groups of windows, blinds and roller shutters can be controlled from anywhere in the building.
Upgrades, choices and enhancements
If you require a different glazing option or would prefer that the window is to be opened with solar power rather than relying on electric then we also have these products listed.
You can also change the finish on the majority of windows from white painted to the more traditional lacquered looking pine finish. Please contact us for details if the window you require isn't listed; some are classed as special orders.
Please refer to the main VELUX category for other glazing, finish and operation types.
Don’t forget, you will also need to purchase the correct flashing type to make sure the window is weather-proofed. These can be found in the main VELUX category.
PLEASE NOTE THIS GLAZING OPTION HAS A DELIVERY LEAD TIME OF 11 WORKING DAYS
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: