VELUX GPL 2060 White Painted Top-Hung Window With Noise Reduction
Reward Points: 343
Ex Tax: £363.40
Price in reward points: 36340
GPL 2060 Top-Hung Roof Window - White Painted Finish - Various Sizes
VELUX Top-Hung Roof Windows offer excellent quality, versatility and value for money.
Adding natural light can have a positive impact on the value and feel of your home, so by combining these windows together you can create a dramatic visual impact which will transform your home with daylight alone.
VELUX GPL 2060 (replaces GPL 3060) windows are perfect when safety is an issue as they come with a laminated inner pane for safety and the standard toughened outer pane. This glazing option also benefits from a easy-to-clean coating and enhanced noise reduction. Thermal performance is also improved with a U-value of 1.2W/m2K. They are suitable for installation in roofs with pitches between 15° - 55°. Also suitable for roof pitches between 55° - 75° with special springs – please specify when ordering.
All VELUX Top-Hung windows now open to 45° which means, with the exception of the smallest sized 550 x 980mm CK04, they are all suitable to be used as an emergency fire escape window.
All GPL 2060 type windows are made with a high quality natural pine frame which now has a bright white, woodgrain effect finish. Painted before assembly for a flawless finish with outstanding durability.
All VELUX windows and flashings come with the peace of mind of a 10 year guarantee.
Improvements and new features
• More daylight – same standard window sizes but with a redesigned frame and sash to provide a larger glazed area.
• More comfort – new features for added usability include a newly designed ergonomic control bar. This unique brushed aluminium ventilation flap makes it possible to let in fresh air even when the window is securely closed.
• Simpler installation – the same bracket is now used for both recessed and standard installations. A simple red or blue line shows where the bracket should be installed.
Click-on covers are now provided which make installation faster, easier and safer. This also reduces the number of screws required during installation.
All VELUX windows are now have pre-installed Pick&Click!® brackets. These make the installation of blinds a safe and easy task.
• More energy efficiency – new ThermoTechnology™ incorporates high performance 100% recyclable EPS insulating material in the frame of the window and therefore increasing energy efficiency.
• Easy to clean – to clean the outside pane simply lock the barrel bolt in to place in the 180° position to secure the window leaving both hands free to clean.
Upgrades, choices and enhancements
If you require a different glazing option or would prefer that the window is opened by a Centre-Pivot mechanism rather than being Top-Hung then we also have these products listed.
You can also change the finish on the majority of windows from white painted to the more traditional lacquered pine finish. Please contact us for details if the window you require isn't listed; some are classed as special orders. For humid areas such as kitchens and bathrooms, take a look at the White Polyurethane GPU range of top hung windows.
Don’t forget, you will also need to purchase the correct flashing type to make sure the window is weather-proofed. These can be found in the main VELUX category.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: