Celotex CW4100 Cavity Wall Insulation 1200 x 450 x 100mm (Pack 6)
Reward Points: 56
Ex Tax: £44.96
Price in reward points: 4496
20 or more £53.41
Celotex CW4100 Cavity Wall PIR Insulation
6x 1200 x 450 x 100mm sheets per pack = 3.24m2
Celotex CW4100 (part of the Celotex CW4000 product range) is an insulation board aimed specifically at partial fill cavity wall applications.
Manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP). These handy sized sheets also benefit from low emissivity foil facings on both sides.
With Celotex CW4100 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is easy to fit between wall ties using cavity tie clips for retention
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between cavity wall ties
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Has excellent dimensional stability
- Provides reliable long term energy savings for buildings
- Is available in a standard board size of 1200mm x 450mm
Multi-purpose insulation boards
Although Celotex CW4050 is specifically for use in partial-fill cavity wall applications; it can however be used for any application where there is a need for a smaller sized sheet of PIR insulation. For example, it can be used when insulating loft spaces when access is restricted and the larger GA4000 sheets won't fit through access hatches.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: