100mm Multi Purpose PIR Insulation Board 2400 x 1200mm
Reward Points: 30
Ex Tax: £30.38
Price in reward points: 3038
Multi-Purpose PIR Insulation Board supplied in sheets 2400 x 1200 x 100mm - Less expensive option than Kingspan with all the same benefits.
PIR insulation, or polyisocyanurate insulation, is a type of rigid foam insulation that is used in many different types of buildings across the construction industry. It is a closed-cell foam, which means that the gas bubbles that make up the insulation are completely sealed off from each other. This makes an insulation board that is very effective at resisting moisture and air infiltration.
PIR insulation boards have a very high thermal resistance, which means that it is very good at preventing heat transfer. It is also a very lightweight material, making it easy to install and transport. It can be used to insulate a wide range of building elements, including roofs, walls, floors, and ceilings.
100mm general purpose PIR insulation is a popular choice for both residential and commercial construction. It is particularly well-suited for use in energy-efficient buildings, as it can help to reduce energy consumption and costs.
Product Uses for 100mm Multi-Purpose PIR:
As you would expect from a multi-purpose product, these 100mm sheets can be used for many applications. The most common uses are:
• Flat and pitched roofs both warm and cold
• To fill the voids between timber joist floors
• Above or below a concrete floor slab
• To insulate the voids in a metal or timber wall lining system
Depending on location, the 100mm board sent could be either Celotex, Ecotherm, Unilin (formerly known as Xtratherm), Recticel, Mannock (formerly known as Quinntherm) or IKO Enertherm. All of these have the same thermal performance properties as the more expensive Kingspan branded boards. They also have the same compressive strength of 140 kPa.
Here are some of the benefits of using 100mm PIR insulation:
• High thermal resistance: PIR insulation has a very high thermal resistance, which means that it is very good at preventing heat transfer. This can help to reduce energy consumption and costs.
• Water-resistant: 100mm multi-purpose PIR insulation is a closed-cell foam, which means that it is very water-resistant. This makes it a good choice for use in areas where moisture is a concern.
• Environmentally friendly: Multi-purpose PIR insulation is made from recycled materials, and it can be recycled at the end of its life cycle.
Product Specifications for 100mm General Purpose PIR Insulation:
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/Mk - BS EN 12667
Compressive Strength: ≥140kPa - BS EN 826
Coverage per sheet: 2.88m2
Spread of Flame: Class 1 - BS 476-7 Water Vapour Resistance: >150MNs/G - BS EN 12086: Method B
If you require more information or data sheets, please contact our sales team on 01274 602367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org where we'll be happy to help.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: