100mm 3.6n Celcon Standard Block
Reward Points: 19
Ex Tax: £18.95
Price in reward points: 1895
20 or more £21.60
50 or more £21.42
100mm 3.6n H & H Celcon Standard Block (Per M2)
Celcon 3.6N (newton mm/2) 100mm Blocks are lightweight, high-performance blocks that are ideal for a variety of construction applications. They are made from aerated concrete, which gives them a number of advantages over traditional concrete blocks.
100mm Celcon Standard blocks are extremely versatile and can be used below DPC as infill for Beam and Block flooring systems, as well as above the ground in the walling applications listed.
Advantages of 100mm Celcon Blocks:
• Lightweight: At 7kg, these blocks are much lighter than traditional concrete blocks, making them easier to handle and transport. This can save time and money on construction projects.
• High thermal insulation: Due to the manufacturing process, aerated blocks have excellent thermal insulation properties, which can help to reduce energy costs. This is important for both new builds and renovations.
• Fire resistance: Celcon 3.6N blocks are fire resistant, making them a safe choice for construction projects. They are classified as Class A4, which means that they can withstand a fire for up to four hours.
• Moisture resistance: Celcon blocks are moisture resistant, which means that they are less likely to rot or decay. This makes them a good choice for projects in damp or humid environments.
• Less harmful to the environment: Made from pulverised fly ash (PFA) which is an industrial by-product.
Where can 100mm H & H Celcon Blocks be used?
Celcon Blocks Standard Grade are BBA certified and available in thicknesses from 75mm up to 215mm. Due to its all round performance, it is possible for a 100mm Standard grade Celcon Block to be used throughout a build – in all applications listed below, eliminating on-site confusion.
• Internal and external leaf of cavity walls
• Solid walls
• Separating walls
• Multi storey buildings
• Beam and Block floors
• Flanking walls
The blocks measure 440x215x100mm and are sold per m2 (10 blocks).
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN SOME AREAS THIS BLOCK MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE SO A DIRECT EQUIVALENT MAY BE SENT.
If you have specific requirements, please contact our sales team on 01274 602367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full details of delivery charges, returns, colour variations, and discounts please see our delivery & returns policy.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: