Celotex GA4000 Insulation
Celotex GA4000 (replacing the GA3000 range) is a general purpose insulation board for floors, walls and roofs. It has long been at the heart of the Celotex product range providing the user with a range of thermal insulation solutions.
With low emissivity foil facings, GA4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and low global warming potential (GWP).
With Celotex GA4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 50-100mm
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings
- Is avilable in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm