Celotex TB4000 Insulation
Celotex TB4000 (replacing the TB3000 range) is a multi-purpose insulation board developed to provide simple solutions for overcoming localised thermal bridges.
With low emissivity foil facings, TB4000 is manufactured from rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) using a blend of blowing agents that have zero ozone depletion potential (zero ODP) and a low global warming impact. With products starting from 12mm thick, this positions Celotex as the manufacturer of the broadest range of product thicknesses, from 12mm - 200mm.
With Celotex TB4000 you are specifying an insulation board that:
- Is specifically designed to eliminate thermal bridges
- Comes in thicknesses ranging from 12-45mm, making it the thinnest PIR insulation available, in a standard board size of 1200mm x 2400mm
- Is suitable for use in a number of applications including roof, wall and floor systems
- Is easy to cut and shape
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal insulation performance within cavity air spaces
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings